What's new

Just bought Five Deadly Venoms on dvd. Any good? (1 Viewer)

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
Some of you might remember the thread I posted last week. Well I am having a heck of a time finding The Flying Gulliotine on dvd, I found something called The Fatal Flying Guilliotine, does anyone know if that is any good? But I did pick up The Five Dealy Venoms limited widescreen edition. Is this a good movie? Violent? How good does it look on dvd? Is it worth the purchase? CTHD has renewd my interest in Kung Fu movies and I am trying to get a good collection of martial art films. Is this movie a good one for the collection? Thanks for the feedback.

Randy B A

Supporting Actor
I have that one and the return of the five deadly venoms.

the quality is not great, but it is not too shabby.

as for the movies they are pretty good, decent fighting and story line.

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
It freaking rules.

I first saw that movie on Kung Fu theater WAY back in 1984.

One of my favorites.

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
Well I watched it the other night and REALLY REALLY liked it!;) It started out kind of slow but once it got going it was fun from there. I was actually surprised on how good the actual plot of the movie was. And the fight scenes were classic Kung Fu. I loved it! Now I am looking for one like that, except with weapons. Any suggestions?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks