John Kilduff takes WalMart: I'm working there soon, and here's what I'll do...

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by John Kilduff, Apr 30, 2002.

1. John Kilduff

John Kilduff Screenwriter

First off, I'm back in the workingman's game after months of unemployment.

I'll be a cart pusher for WalMart with opportunities to move up in the future.

Here is what I'm going to do: When a position in Home Theater opens, I will apply, and then, I will start educating WalMart customers about Widescreen.

I'll need the assistance of the members of this board in the education effort. Do I have any volunteers?

The job will be swell. I'm getting $7.50 an hour, with opportunities every 30, 60 and 90 days to raise my salary. Soon, I'll be rolling in cash, and people who shop at WalMart will be educated in the wonders of widescreen.

Sincerely,

John "A job with a good salary...To an unemployed man, it's the oasis in the desert" Kilduff

2. John Torrez

John Torrez Second Unit

$7.50? I started off at $6.50 an after a year I am barely up to $7.00. Lucky you.

3. Scooter

Scooter Screenwriter

Scooter
    Just to get THAT experience, I became a member at The Cult of The Blue Vest, Christmas of 2k. They started me at $9.00 an hour.

BTW..I had a really good "pitch" for widescreen versus p&s when someone would complain about them there black bars. But tis far too much to type.

4. Jay H

Jay H Producer

Jay
    Which Walmart is this? Is this one in NY or is it the one that's way up on Rt 23, near Ogdensburg/Franklin???
    You can probably find all the ammo you need in the FAQs here, I think there are pointers to good websites here and there about the benefits of widescreen and stuff... [​IMG]
    Jay