What's new

John Kilduff takes WalMart: I'm working there soon, and here's what I'll do... (1 Viewer)

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
First off, I'm back in the workingman's game after months of unemployment.

I'll be a cart pusher for WalMart with opportunities to move up in the future.

Here is what I'm going to do: When a position in Home Theater opens, I will apply, and then, I will start educating WalMart customers about Widescreen.

I'll need the assistance of the members of this board in the education effort. Do I have any volunteers?

The job will be swell. I'm getting $7.50 an hour, with opportunities every 30, 60 and 90 days to raise my salary. Soon, I'll be rolling in cash, and people who shop at WalMart will be educated in the wonders of widescreen.

Sincerely,

John "A job with a good salary...To an unemployed man, it's the oasis in the desert" Kilduff

Scooter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Scooter
Just to get THAT experience, I became a member at The Cult of The Blue Vest, Christmas of 2k. They started me at $9.00 an hour.

BTW..I had a really good "pitch" for widescreen versus p&s when someone would complain about them there black bars. But tis far too much to type.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Which Walmart is this? Is this one in NY or is it the one that's way up on Rt 23, near Ogdensburg/Franklin???
You can probably find all the ammo you need in the FAQs here, I think there are pointers to good websites here and there about the benefits of widescreen and stuff... :)
Jay

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks