What's new

Isn't 2002 gonna be a great year for movies? (1 Viewer)

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
I'm pumped! I saw LOTR last weekend and almost every trailer/teaser made me smile really big! :D :D Well, not the Scorpian King trailer, I'm already hating that movie!
Anyone else as excited as I am?

TerryRL

Senior HTF Member
2002 is going to be a potentially huge year for the movies. It's definitely the year of the sequel, hopefully most of them will be really good.

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
I ended up liking 2002 a great deal more than I expected, and there is a lot (albeit sequels) that sound like a lot of fun. So, yeah!

Tom-G

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
Isn't 2002 gonna be a great year for movies?
Yes! If the only movie I get to see the rest of the year is Attack of the Clones it will be a great year for me. Everything else (films like Panic Room and Spider-Man) is just gravy for me.
movie_sm.jpg

Is it May 16 yet?

Jason Whyte

Screenwriter
I guess by the end of 2002 when we're compliling our best of '02 lists, I'll tell you if it's a good year or not. :)
Jay

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
2002 (the year of the sequel). I can see myself watching at least 10 movies in 2002 that are all sequels. I predict it could be a record year.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks