What's new

Is THX worth it?? (1 Viewer)

SeanGA

Auditioning
I'm looking at the Onkyo recievers and I'm wondering if the 701 is worth the money. I was previously considering the 760 HTIB, but the more I look at recievers, subs and speakers teh more I want a serious system. And if the 701 is worth the money, would I be doing it an injustice by hooking up the basic 6.1 Onkyo speaker system up to it? What other good 6.1 speaker systems are out there? Thanks in advance for the help!!!

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben
One of the reasons we encourage people to search for prior threads is because there's already a wealth of information here. A search for threads with "THX" in the title in the Receivers section turned up the following threads directly addressing the question in your thread title:

Is the THX worth $200

Is THX Ultra 2 worth the extra cost ?

THX: Is it REALLY worth it??

From the body of your post, though, you appear to be asking a different set of questions. You might want to clarify; you'll get better answers if people know what question you're asking. :)

M.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks