What's new

Is This A Good Price? (1 Viewer)

JustinP

Stunt Coordinator
I recently came into contact with an independent seller who has offered to sell me a new (sealed in box) pair of Paradigm Studio 40's for $660, plus an additional $100 for shipping (VA to CA). I'd assume they're the laminate given this price. I'm wondering if it'd be worth it for me to purchase them through this seller, or to go through a local dealer and try to haggle the price down with them. I'm only in a position to buy the mains right now, so I couldn't try to use a package sale as a bargaining point with a dealer. That said, would $760 out the door be a good price for the 40's?

Gil D

Supporting Actor
Justin,
Seek out the new Polk LSi series. You can get the Polk LSi9 for a little over $600/pair shipped from a dealer closer to your locale. These should compare favorably with Studio40s. $100 for shipping sounds a bit outrageous to me for a pair of standmounts.

Email me for more info. This dealer will also give you an additional package discount over some already low prices. And he will allow you to split up the order.

These new Polks are very good and not what you are used to hearing in CC. Check out the HTF thread on these.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks