What's new

Is Angus or the IMAX Tornado movie ever coming to DVD? (1 Viewer)

Grady Hollums

Second Unit
Real Name
D.G. Hollums
I was just wondering if Angus or the IMAX Tornado movie were ever coming out to DVD?

I thought Angus was a great movie about popularity and can be a useful movie to show clips from to teens that are hung up about popularity.

Also, I love Tornadoes (probably because I grew up watching them and chasing them in West Texas) and I would love to see a VERY good quality DVD of Tornado footage. I never saw the IMAX film about tornadoes, but I sure would love to see it on DVD.

Are these DVDs already out? Is anyone planning on bringing them out? Thanks!

Jack Briggs

Senior HTF Member
I love a good tornado, too. But I was never aware of any IMAX film concerning twisters. Where might I find information about it?

A good tornado package would be TLC's Twister: Fury on the Plains, volumes 1 and 2, available on a single DVD. Great, great footage of all manner of tornado, if you can put up with the raucous soundtrack.

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
A good tornado package would be TLC's Twister: Fury on the Plains, volumes 1 and 2, available on a single DVD.
That is on DVD? Why can't I find that at any e-tailers? I NEED to add this to my collection.
Here's a link to the IMAX: Stormchasers disc. I still haven't picked this one up yet but I have to soon.
Two more I recommend that I own:
http://www.dvdempire.com/Exec/v4_ite...53&item_id=139
This one features 2 full-length NOVA programs, 1 on tornadoes, the other on thunderstorms/lightning.
http://www.dvdempire.com/Exec/v4_ite...3&item_id=9130
Sections on earthquakes, floods, tornadoes, and hurricanes. Plus 2 bonus programs, one on tornadoes, the other on lightning. Highly recommend this Nat'l Geographic disc.
Anyone know of any other weather-related (documentary) DVDs out there? I try to collect all of them. Any help would be great. Thanks.
I'm still pissed that when the Weather Channel had their Storm Week specials last year or the year before, they released them for sale on VHS only, not DVD. They have another Storm Week coming up in the middle of this month, so let's hope they release DVDs of those.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks