What's new

Interconnect cables between Denon 4802 and ATI 1505 (1 Viewer)

Hi,

I'm new to seperates world. However I've auditioned local dealer's system who had Denon 3802 connected to ATI 1505 and I think it sounded much better than my Denon 4802 alone. So I decided to purchase ATI 1505 through private sale from of the forum members. Like I stated I'm new to seperates world and I don't know what kind of cables would go between Denon as preamp and ATI. Are they suppose to be regular analog interconnects? If so I think I'll purchase Outlaw interconnect cables based on reviews of members on this forum. How do I work with adjusting volume levels for each channel. Is there going to be any difference between level adjustment of receiver by itself vs. receiver used as preamp. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jim Prillaman

Stunt Coordinator
You are correct that you just need regular analog interconnects, and having used the Outlaw PCA interconnects I can say that they are a very good choice.

As for volume level, the receiver is still the volume control -- there won't be a change in interface.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks