What's new

In praise of Mike Nichols... (1 Viewer)

Jason Adams

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Roger Jason Adams
I want his head on a stick. And none of that cutesy smiley crap either...straight up Lord of the Flies-style.

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Personally, I think young actresses just should go ahead and just get it over with when they are young. That'll shut the fanboys up, and you can go on and to whatever you want to do.

Course, for some actresses, that's the only thing that they really have going for them. Not sure if I can say the same about Ms. Portman.

Course, considering that she's playing a stripper, you gotta assume that showing some flesh is part of the role.

Jason

clayton b

Stunt Coordinator
Initially she asked Nichols to cut the nude scene entirely as she didn't feel comfortable with it. So if the topless scene is left in we should be happy we even get that.

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy
Exactly, Nichols was a comedy pioneer, with Elaine May. His improvisations were fantastic.

Most comics today owe alot to Nichols and May.

Randy Tennison

Screenwriter
Real Name
Randy

Or, I'm an improviser, who has studied the masters of improv, including Nichols and May, Del Close, Charna Halpren, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks