In addition to some cash, would you trade your 27" JVC for my 32" D series JVC TV?

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Chris PC, Apr 26, 2003.

1. Chris PC

Chris PC Producer

Looking for a Toronto or GTA area person interested in a trade plus cash for my 32" JVC TV. Its 2 years old and has a transferable 6 year total warranty on it, so 3 to 4 years left. I'll check the date to see when I actually bought it.

Just wondering. I have a beautiful 32" JVC D series NTSC TV. Its great, but I have bought an LCD projector and now I need to move the TV. I am going to have the TV in the same room, but off to the side. I don't feel the need for such a huge 4:3 CRT TV anymore and could use a few hundred dollars on the trade anyways. I actually might be looking at the 'non-D series' 27" JVC TV as it is smaller and narrower than the D series. I actually would condsider a 24 or 25" TV also, as long as they are comparable in picture quality to the 27" JVC TV's. Looking to trade for either this:

http://www.jvc.ca/en/consumer/produc...model=AV-27330

or this:

http://www.jvc.ca/en/consumer/produc...odel=AV-27D203

I might sell my TV and buy a new one, it depends what makes more sense money and quality wise for myself and for any potential trader/buyers. Lemme know if you're interested or have any other comments or ideas:

email:

[email protected]

thanx

[​IMG]

2. Chris PC

Chris PC Producer

Anybody interested? Prices are in CDN dollars.

New JVC 27" = $517.00 with tax
    New JVC 27" D series $540.00 with tax
    New JVC 32" D series $862.00 with tax

Your 27" D series JVC TV and $250.00 for my 32" JVC TV or maybe a wee bit more cash if its the non-D series. As long as your 27" TV isn't too old. My TV has 3 or 4 years warranty left (transferable to you).

Also my TV comes with extended warranty. My TV was 949.99 plus tax when I bought it (plus extended warranty). I paid $1350.00 total for my TV when new.

Make me an offer [​IMG]

3. Chris PC

Chris PC Producer

I'd also accept a 24 or 25" TV regardless of make, as long as it was decent quality. Perhaps has a digital comb filter. Frankly, a 24" flat TV would be ok but I am trying to get the smallest TV possible.

Anybody interested at all?

4. Marc Carra

Marc Carra Supporting Actor

Chris, if you are willing to sell the set outright, let me know how much. I'm in Cornwall, Ontario, though.

Marc.

5. Chris PC

Chris PC Producer

I would ask $750.00 CDN for the TV and warranty alone. Anyone interested and willing to meet me within 150 KM's or so of the town of Ajax, make me an offer.

[​IMG]

6. Chris PC

Chris PC Producer

Considering a couple swap/sale opportunities but they are both farther away and they know who they are.

Before I go driving one way or the other, is there anyone within the Greater Toronto area interested in this set?

7. Chris PC

Chris PC Producer

SOLD