What's new

I got your hook up for Ed Wood:SE -- hollar if ya hear me!! (CHEAP!!) (1 Viewer)

Greg S

Supporting Actor
Well I scored several copies at Costco tonight (drove a 1 1/2 hour round trip out of my way for the gamble and it paid off) -- YES I LEFT A TON OF COPIES AT THE STORE AS WELL.

I am basically looking for Cost + shipping and maybe something for my time.

SO HERE IT IS

$26 shipped ($19.32 for the DVD(includes tax) + $1.60 for postage + $1.50 or an envelope and bubble wrap and about $3 for my time and effort.

If you don't like it you don't have to buy it. I am doing people a favor and if you don't think so just take a look around at other posts.

EMAIL ME HERE FOR FASTEST RESPONSE

These are first come first served and I will not hold it for anyone, you either want it or not.

At this time I cannot really afford to take trades since these did cost me money. If you want to throw something in be my guest but I am asking or expecting it.

MONEY ORDERS & CHECKS ONLY PLEASE. ALSO I CANNOT SHIP UNTIL THURSDAY BECAUSE I RAN OUT OF BUBBLE WRAP :frowning: SORRY!

Thanks

Greg

AT THIS TIME I ONLY HAVE 2 COPIES LEFT SO THE FIRST 2 TO EMAIL ME GET THEM, NO POSTING HERE WITH DIBS OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

Greg S

Supporting Actor
ALL GONE.

If I can get back over there tomorrow I will do what I can for more but don't count on it as it is a ways for me to go.

Thanks and I hope that others can do the same for me one day.

Greg

Joseph Tidline

Supporting Actor
Greg, I just wanted to commend you for selling this DVDs at a reasonable price and not trying to price gouge people. You are a rare breed and for that I give you a :emoji_thumbsup: .

Greg S

Supporting Actor
Well I will DEFINITELY not be able to get anymore as I just got back from this long trek and Costco has pulled these for sure. There were at least 100 of these when I left last night (just before closing btw) and none today.

Talked to a manager and he told that it had been recalled and they pulled them from their shelves but they didn't have many left when they did so a lot got sold.

Oh well it was fun while it lasted.

Greg

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks