What's new

Blu-ray Review HTF BLU-RAY REVIEW: Starman (1 Viewer)

Richard Gallagher

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Gallagher

Edited by Richard Gallagher - 8/11/2009 at 03:35 pm GMT

Doug Otte

Supporting Actor
Thanks for the nice review, Rich. I'm eagerly awaiting this one. I've watched it many times over the years on cable, but have never seen it in its OAR.

I'm using IE6 here at work, and your review is in a box within your post. In order to read everything, I have to scroll the box right and left. Is anyone else seeing this? Other reviews here at HTF don't need to be scrolled.

BTW, I have to use IE6 because an app we use here isn't compatible w/ IE7 or other browsers.

Doug

Richard Gallagher

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rich Gallagher
I'm not seeing the same effect as you (I'm using both Firefox and IE 7), but the column is very narrow for some reason. We're still trying to figure out the best way of formatting reviews in this new environment.

Walter Kittel

Senior HTF Member
Using Google Chrome here, Richard. The revision (as of post #5) looks much better; previously I was seeing everything sort of squished up in the right hand side of the main column. Nice review, BTW - sounds like another nice disc from Sony/Columbia.

- Walter.

Doug Otte

Supporting Actor
It looks better, but not completely. Don't worry about it. I'm sure I'm in the minority w/ having to use this old browser at work. I can deal with it.
Thanks,
Doug

Originally Posted by Richard Gallagher

Thanks, Walter. I'm pretty sure that I figured what was causing the column to be squished.

John Sparks

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Sparks
Well, if we can just get the other companies to release just the movie only, then I bet there'll be a lot of happy campers out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks