What's new

How to access setup menu without remote (1 Viewer)

Real Name
Dennis
I have a Pioneer vsx d711 receiver but not remote. How can I access the setup menu using the front panel buttons to set speaker freq.etc. I have a manual but it instructs everything using the remote. I can handle the surround fine but the only options for speakers is Quick Setup which only ask How many speaker and What size is the room. I need to set a large speaker for low freq because I have no SubW. thanks

Real Name
Dennis
You would think so but I managed to program the receiver code into my Charter Cable remote and it works for about 80% of the receiver function. The only thing I haven't figured out how to do is balance the volume on the 5 speakers. I was screwed now I'm sorta not. Thanks Sam

Real Name
Dennis
Thanks Dennis, I did see this remote available but I think I will stick to the Charter Remote I managed to code into the receiver. It does almost everything once I figure out what buttons to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks