What's new

How do you display your "Walt Disney Treasures"? (1 Viewer)

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
I sort my DVD's chronologically, except that film/short collections are sorted first (also in chronological order for each "series"). So, one shelf of a rotating cabinet has my Treasures. The tins are kept in a box in my closet.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
just a note to anyone who might buy the next wave at best buy.
check your store now for the disney gift card in the cd case.

it has a coupon in it that gets you $15 off any 4 disney dvds
$10 off 3, and $5 off 2.

expires dec 31st.

Steven Wesley

Second Unit
Real Name
Steve
I know there are sites that have custom DVD art. Is there a site that has 'custom Walt Disney Treasures blue bands' that I can print out?
I've considered taking on that task, but given how behind on am on my little Treasures' inserts project, it's going to have to wait :)

DougWright

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone here who does not use their tins and would be willing to part with their Davy Crockett tin I would be willing to buy the tin from you.
Mine was damaged beyond repair! Any inserts were trashed as well. :frowning:

Shoot me a PM if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Alan_H

Stunt Coordinator
:laugh: Apparently, I'm affected with the same affliction!

Mine are stored out of the tins, altogether under 'W' and in alphabetical order by title.

Typing 'altogether' in the sentence above made me think about how much I'm looking forward to the special edition release of Airplane in November. :)

Lars Vermundsberget

Supporting Actor
I'd like to do the case-swap thing myself. But where can I buy those thick cases? It seems near-impossible to find a store that offers them in my part of the world or one that is willing (or "able") to ship them over here.

Karl F

Stunt Coordinator
I keep 'em in the tins, not in any particular order, and not with my other DVDs -- they're on a bookshelf with my Disneyland books. (Mostly because I'm running out of DVD shelf space, not due to any particularly rabid desire to keep all the Discney stuff together.)

--K

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks