What's new

how do i mach a center to my mains? (1 Viewer)

Lyden

Stunt Coordinator
Hi
how do i get a center chanel speaker that will "flow" good with my mains? i have KLH M365's and NO i wont get rid of them i havent heard anyhting in my price range thts better then these they have great lows and nice clean crisp highs so im building around them .... i only need 3 speakers a front and 2 surrounds well i have a pair of 3D Acustics for surrounds but i think the woofers are gone and they dont sell Acustic suspension woofers any more i dont think.... and one of the binding poasts is broken but i can modify the back errgh they are too big to put on a wall well anyways more importantly a center chanel speaker what can i use that will work nice with my mains??? if there arent any that are decent i will build them..... just need to find places to buy the actual drivers ... never did good with building speaker drivers allways turned into tweeters... heh you know u cant do it when u turn a blown 12 inch sub into a 12 inch semi-blown tweeter...; thanks for all ur help :)

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

RichardH

Supporting Actor
If there isn't a matching center you can get, then just buy something decent in your price range. Which is?
A JBL N-center and pair of N24's would be just fine. Or move up to an S-Center and a pair of S-26's.
Or check out the various lines here:
HTD

Lyden

Stunt Coordinator
uh 400 after thanks giving but im not gunna spend it all so maybe only about 250 thats definately not enough for those speakers ahh i dont need them right away then ... thankx for ur ehlp though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BioProf
Recent bookmarks