What's new

Houston Area HT Interest Group Meet - Saturday May 15th 2004 (1 Viewer)

Burke Strickland

Second Unit
Springtime for High Def

The season is Spring, we’ll be meeting in Spring, Texas and we’ll be having lunch at a place where you can order a Spring Roll. And after you’ve seen the highly anticipated HD TIVO in the featured member’s home theater, you may want to spring for one of those yourself. :>)

New home, new HT – Theresa Doyon has invited the group to put her new, long awaited, HD TIVO through its paces and make constructive comments about her HT. As usual, we’ll have plenty of opportunity to discuss your HT topics of interest.

The meeting date is Saturday, May 15, 2004. We’ll start at the regular time, 10 AM. After visiting her home theater, we’ll adjourn to the nearby Taipei China Bistro for a Dutch-treat lunch and continued HT discussion.

While there is plenty of room for a crowd in the host’s HT, parking in the area is rather limited, so it would be helpful if folks coming to the meet who live near one another could “car pool” the morning of the meet. (Sorry, we can’t send limos.) :>)

Please RSVP at [email protected]. We will be sending directions to the meeting site only to those who RSVP via email. In addition to Houston-area HT enthusiasts, as always, out-of-town HT buffs are also welcome – just please RSVP in time to get directions.

Hope to see you on the 15th!

Cam McFarland

Supporting Actor
I never knew there was a Houston Area HT interest
group. :)

I just wanted to make sure my email was received.
I sent you one Monday morning & have not gotten a
reply as of yet.

If this is not a regularly checked email address, please
pardon my impatience.

- Cam

Burke Strickland

Second Unit
Cam -

No problem. I did receive your email and put you on the "maybe" list, since that is what your RSVP said. Since the email account usually sends an automatic acknowledgement of receipt to the sender, I don't typically write another response until I have more information like the directions to the location, which I’ll be sending a few days in advance of the event.

I'm glad you are interested and hope you'll be able to join us on the 15th.

Cam McFarland

Supporting Actor
Thank you Burke,

Sorry, I did not receive any response. Evidently my
spam filtering blocked it out or something.

Thanks again,

- Cam

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
I'd love to see HD-TiVo in action, but damn! Spring is a long haul from League City. ;)

Anyone from the Clear Lake/LC area want to car pool??

Burke Strickland

Second Unit
I have sent directions to the site of Saturday’s Houston-area HT Meet (May 15, 2004) to all who have signed up so far. Since this event is at a private home, we will not be posting directions here, but will send them to all who RSVP "yes" via [email protected].

For those of you who have been expressing interest in Houston-area meets but have not yet RSVP'd, it is not too late -- it would be great to see you there. If this isn't the time, then perhaps the next one!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks