What's new

HOT FS: Lexicon MC-1, Crown K1 and Kenwood 6x130w KM-Z1 (1 Viewer)

erikk

Stunt Coordinator
For sale:

Lexicon MC-1: $2800 plus Shipping (obo)
This unit has never been part of a trade-in program so can be used for any Lexicon upgrade offers. Has over a year left on its warranty and is in mint condition. I have 2 remotes for it (had an issue with remote not functioning that turned out to be a IR repeater blasting garbage no problem with MC-1). Never had a single problem with it.

Has all manuals and original receipt.

If sold in the NYC or DC area I will come over and set it up for you and calibrate it. Email me if interested but think price is too high.

Crown K-1: $800 plus shipping
This unit is only 2-3 months old. Perfect condition, original box and all manuals etc included. Full warranty through SVS (how it was purchased).

Kenwood KM-Z1: $500 Plus Shipping
This is a beast of an amp from back in the days of Dolby Prologic. It has come back to being a highly desirable amp with the introduction of 6 channel (DTS EX, etc). It is 135x2 or 130x6. It is basically 6 monoblocks in a single box. See Specs below

I got the opportunity for a SICK deal on the MC-12 and LX-7 directly from Lexicon but in order for me to be able to afford it I have to sell this stuff. The k-1 and Kenwood both have to sell or I need to keep both (not necessary to the same buyer). The MC-1 pricing might be somewhat negotiable but I have to make a certain amount in order to be able to afford the MC-12 (but please email me if you think the price is nutz and I won't get it). Also might be willing to throw in 2531pc with the MC-1 (shipping not included on that).

The worst part is I really need to know if I can do it by COB tomorrow. I realize I might end up not being able to do it but man I gotta try.

erikk

Stunt Coordinator
KM-Z1 Specs:

Key Features * Home THX Certified * 125 Watts per Channel (6-Channel) * 140 Watts per Channel (6-Channel) Guaranteed
Low-Impedance * Output at 6 Ohms General Features * Home THX Certified * 6-Channel Amplification * 125 Watts per Channel
(6-Channel) at * 8 Ohms * 140 Watts per Channel (6-Channel) Guaranteed Low-Impedance Output at * 6 Ohms * Dynamic Power
(EIA Standard Rating) * 135 + 135 Watts at 8 Ohms * 265 + 265 Watts at 4 Ohms * 450 + 450 Watts at 2 Ohms * Discrete
Amplifier Circuitry * DB-25 Audio Connection for All Input Connections (cable not included) * Dual Power Supplies * 2-Speed
Silent Cooling Fan with Brushless Motor * High Linearity Output Stage * Blue LED Indicators * Gold-Plated Inputs *
Banana-Plug Compatible Speaker Connectors for all Channels * Remote Power On/Off (when used with Compatible Kenwood
Controller or Receiver Continuous Rated Output Power (FTC)

Stereo: Left and Right channels 135 watts minimum RMS/channel, both channels driven at 8 Ohms from 20 Hz to 20 kHz with no more than 0.02% total harmonic distortion
Surround: All channels 130 watts minimum RMS/channel, both channels driven at 8 Ohms from 20 Hz to 20 kHz with no more than 0.02% total harmonic distortion
Surround: All channels 150 watts minimum RMS/channel, both channels driven at 6 Ohms from 20 Hz to 20 kHz with no more than 0.02% total harmonic distortion
Damping Factor: 240 (50 Hz)
Total Harmonic Distortion
Surround: All channels 0.02 % (20–20 kHz, 130 watts, 8 Ohms) 0.001% (1 kHz, 65 watts, 8 Ohms)

Frequency Response:
Surround: All channels 3 Hz–100 kHz, +0, –3dB
Signal–to–Noise Ratio (IHF '66):
Surround: All channels Greater–than–or–equal–to 125 dB
Input Sensitivity/Impedance
Surround: All channels 1.1 V/30 k–Ohm
Power Consumption: 9 amps
Dimensions

Width:
Height:
Depth:

17–5/16 inches (440 mm)
6–1/4 inches (159 mm)
17–11/16 inches (449 mm)

Net weight: 52.9 lbs (24 kgs)

Phil Mays

Second Unit
ErikK,

The Kenwood amp looks like a pretty decent one. I looked the specs up on Kenwoods site and it seems pretty sweet.

How long have you had it?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks