What's new

Holy Cow! 50.5 hot dogs w/ buns in 12 min (1 Viewer)

GordonL

Supporting Actor
That is freaky! The guy weighed 113lbs before the competition and 120lbs after. The second place finisher could only muster 26 dogs and he weighs 400lbs!
Link Removed

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Peter Kim

Screenwriter
I actually saw his performance in last year's contest. Truly phenomenal...a guy his size and weight wolfing down so much, so quickly, and so effortlessly. Really is freaky.

50.5 hot dogs & buns in 12 minutes. It would take me a couple of months.

DavidY

Supporting Actor
This is a guess, but I don't think the hot dogs stayed in his stomach very long....or else he would have had an extremely big stomach ache. ;)
Dave

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
If you could get used to puking easily, then I guess this wouldn't be such a difficult thing...of course, you would need training...

50.5 hot dogs? Man...looks like we have a new challenger for Glutton Bowl 2.

Denward

Supporting Actor
Is this a great country or what??:laugh:
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I saw that footage on ESPN's Sport Center (they had a fun time peppering the show with updates from this "competition". The footage of the liquidfied bun shooting out of his nose was really gross (especially in slow motion). It's been suggested that this Kobiyashi dude has 2 stomachs. Either way, the guy is a freak in the way he can consume so much food in a short time period. And here I thought the "Ripley's Believe It Or Not" show wasn't premiering until next Wednesday. :)

MikeAlletto

Senior HTF Member
Makes me sick just thinking about it. Oh and ESPN shows some of the national spelling bee also. That is hardly a sport, but they show it because it can be funny at times and they mix it in with the real sport reports.

GuyC

Auditioning
I watched a documentary about this type of food competition on the Discovery channel a few weeks ago. They had footage of this event and others. The contestants actually train for this as if it's a real sport. A doctor explained that they do have to condition their stomachs to be able to stretch enough to do accomodate the large amount of food they ingest. They also have to be able to swallow large pieces without chewing.

Martin Fontaine

Supporting Actor
This reminds me of a friend of mine at work. He tells these stories about his College-Dorm-Years and that reminds me of one.

At a restaurent/bar he used to go to, they had this "Spagetti Suicide Challenge" meal which is basically a wager/contest. The plate is like enough to feed 8-10 people and you have to eat the whole thing by yourself in 30 minutes and they give you your money back and put your name on a board for a drawing of a keg of beer. He was the only sub-200lb to ever win this thing (He weighted 120 back then) And he did this every week!

He's also the only guy I know who could eat a Jumbo-Size Pizza all by himself!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks