What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Pre-Order Hollywood Story and New Orleans Uncensored (Double Feature Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
91Jg7DdQvBL._SY679_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Flashgear

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Randall
I got this "double feature" Blu set yesterday, and both films look great. Each film on it's own BD. I've already watched Hollywood Story, which looks far better than I've ever seen it before, and enjoyed this atmospheric murder mystery immensely. I'm looking forward to watching New Orleans Uncensored this evening. Both are humble B-films, with familiar faces of the two fisted variety, and some of my favorite pretty ladies in the casts. Loads of great location filming in the '50s streetscapes of both cities, something that greatly enhances my enjoyment. Oh, that and the bargain price point!

Last edited:

lark144

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
mark gross
I got this "double feature" Blu set yesterday, and both films look great. Each film on it's own BD. I've already watched Hollywood Story, which looks far better than I've ever seen it before, and enjoyed this atmospheric murder mystery immensely. I'm looking forward to watching New Orleans Uncensored this evening. Both are humble B-films, with familiar faces of the two fisted variety, and some of my favorite pretty ladies in the casts. Loads of great location filming in the '50s streetscapes of both cities, something that greatly enhances my enjoyment. Oh, that and the bargain price point!
Thanks for the review. I was thinking of getting this, but those Mill Creek two-fers have very erratic PQ. Glad to hear it looks good, as due to the low price point, it's something I can add to my Amazon cart in order to get free-shipping.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I'm still waiting on my Target order to ship as I'm sure this pandemic has held up distribution and/or replication of some disc titles.

HawksFord

Premium
Real Name
Maurice
I liked Hollywood Story a lot, but New Orleans Uncensored didn't do anything for me. The first seemed well-paced and had some interesting twists to the story. The second had some nice location footage, but that was about it. But at this price, it was worth it just for Hollywood Story.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I liked Hollywood Story a lot, but New Orleans Uncensored didn't do anything for me. The first seemed well-paced and had some interesting twists to the story. The second had some nice location footage, but that was about it. But at this price, it was worth it just for Hollywood Story.
I enjoyed "Hollywood Story" and I'll watch "New Orleans Uncensored" within the next couple of days.

Robin9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robin
I enjoyed "Hollywood Story" and I'll watch "New Orleans Uncensored" within the next couple of days.
I enjoyed New Orleans Uncensored. It's not a major film but I found it interesting and it had a good cast. Michael Ansara once again played the villain, as he did so often in the 1950s. Here he is with Helene Stanton . . .

New Orleans Uncensored 2.jpg

. . . in a publicity shot for the movie.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Thanks to both of you for mentioning this release. I didn't have it, but I just used the link to purchase it and will have it tomorrow. Looking forward to watching both of these.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I have to agree with you about "New Orleans Uncensored". It was alright, but nothing special in which I want to watch it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmoore9
Recent bookmarks