What's new

Hilton Tape -- Weak (1 Viewer)

Doug Miller

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug Miller
OK, I don't know how we'll do this without getting "offensive", but man was the Paris Hilton sex tape lame. I know a lot of you (yeah, me too) had been waiting to see this and I finally tracked a download on Kaaza that didn't involve Howard Stern or a monkey (not together don't worry).

I think the funniest thing about this tape is the hoopla from the press. The press has done a better job marketing this tape than a real company could have. I had to laugh when I read the article on Yahoo about it being released on the internet. Here's a "news" article giving the complete rundown of the clip that's out to the public, blow by blow (easy now).

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...celeb_eo/12897

BUT! Fret not, we're not the only curious seekers, as the article described near office viewing parties, and the news that P Diddy wants a copy himself.

All I can say after seeing what's out there, is that night vision sucks! :thumbsdown: (But, is there any truth to the rumors that there are another 10 tapes out there?)

Save yourself the time, don't email me for it, I already deleted it. Search for it on Kaaza under Hilton Solomon and you'll find it.

Doug

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Haha you complain how there's so much hoopla about the tape, yet you make a thread about it *and* tell people where they can find it.

for shame!!!!!
htf_images_smilies_chatter.gif

Glenn Overholt

Senior HTF Member
I am sure that they had 'a slow news day' and this happened to pop up. I mean - who gives a flying f**k!

Glenn

Joe6pack99

Second Unit
Real Name
Jarett
ya they made a big deal out of this. Hell you would think with her money they could afford a real camera.

Steve_Tk

Senior HTF Member
I heard about this on the radio and they were saying the things she was doing was so slutty. So I got a link from an email, watched it. Didn't see anything there that was not normal. Pretty boring.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Paris Hilton is one of the most relentlessly self-promoting creatures on the planet. If she didn't spend half her useless life trying to get her name and picture in the press, nobody would know who she was or care about her video. It would be one of hundreds posted on file sharing systems by bitter ex-lovers. (BTW, why does anyone ever think that making a tape like this is a good idea. There is basically no upside and almost unlimited downside.)

I also find the timing curious. The tape was supposedly shot 3 or 4 years ago, but it has only now been "stolen" and released - a convenient one week before Paris's "reality" show debuts on TV. Coincidence? I don't think so.

I will admit that I have also seen that 2 or 3 minute "trailer" that has been floating around. All I can say is that if I'd known what the Hilton Rewards Program really involved I would have signed up when I still travelled a lot on business. ;)

Regards,

Joe

Doug Miller

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Doug Miller
>>Haha you complain how there's so much hoopla about the tape, yet you make a thread about it *and* tell people where they can find it.

for shame!!!!!

Heh, what can I say? Spreading the disease. :) The video still sucks though.

Doug

brentl

Senior HTF Member
"I also find the timing curious. "

Are you saying it's kind of like the Tommy Lee/Pam Anderson thing ?

Brent

Don Black

Screenwriter
People who crave attention get attention. Big surprise. Perhaps this will teach them not to court the media so much. And turn on a lamp once in a while... :D

DonnyD

Screenwriter
Why is it that everyone runs to the knothole to see some "famous" person or celebrity have sex..... especially when most of us probably do it a lot better than was shown on that poorly filmed vid.......???

I do admit to also wishing the lights had been on... wonder which one is ashamed of what the lights would show?

ThomasC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas
Will Forte of Saturday Night Live announced on Weekend Update last night that he has a sex tape for sale in front of the sidewalk of each Best Buy for $79.95. The sampler was pretty good.

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
The great thing about films, video games, and adult films is that there truly is a contingent of critics out there who subjectively and objectively evaluate things.

Even in adult film, people rate the performers on attitude, looks, and enthusiasm.

Based on what people are saying here, and what I've seen as well ;), her performance gets a big :thumbsdown:

Odd, considering the kind of attention she wants from the camera. Of course, we can throw other criticism about cinematography, editing, and sound design into the mix to why that happens.

Okay, I'm wasting time here when I should be studying. So in short, Paris Hilton is good to look at, just not one I'd engage in conversation with.

Aurel Savin

Supporting Actor
Based on what people are saying here, and what I've seen as well , her performance gets a big :thumbsdown:
Usually women that think (and know) they are hot are usually lousy in bed. I speak from experience here and from some other friends of mine also :D

It's almost like they are saying "I AM HOT, and that should be enough"

I do wonder about the timing of this video also ... smells like a Pam/Tommy thing

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
Of course, we can throw other criticism about cinematography, editing, and sound design into the mix to why that happens.
yeah i was also pretty disappointed with the absence of a dts mix. i dont think paris is good looking at all. i'd rather see her hotter and less slutty looking sister instead. but did anyone hear that there were other tapes, including one with her and playboy model nicole lenz? wish that one surfaced instead. actually, i wish that it was britney instead of paris :)

CJ

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks