Hilton Tape -- Weak

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Doug Miller, Nov 14, 2003.

1. Doug Miller

Doug Miller Supporting Actor

Doug Miller
    OK, I don't know how we'll do this without getting "offensive", but man was the Paris Hilton sex tape lame. I know a lot of you (yeah, me too) had been waiting to see this and I finally tracked a download on Kaaza that didn't involve Howard Stern or a monkey (not together don't worry).

I think the funniest thing about this tape is the hoopla from the press. The press has done a better job marketing this tape than a real company could have. I had to laugh when I read the article on Yahoo about it being released on the internet. Here's a "news" article giving the complete rundown of the clip that's out to the public, blow by blow (easy now).

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...celeb_eo/12897

BUT! Fret not, we're not the only curious seekers, as the article described near office viewing parties, and the news that P Diddy wants a copy himself.

All I can say after seeing what's out there, is that night vision sucks! [​IMG] (But, is there any truth to the rumors that there are another 10 tapes out there?)

Save yourself the time, don't email me for it, I already deleted it. Search for it on Kaaza under Hilton Solomon and you'll find it.

Doug

2. Scott L

Scott L Producer

Haha you complain how there's so much hoopla about the tape, yet you make a thread about it *and* tell people where they can find it.

for shame!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Kyle McKnight

Kyle McKnight Cinematographer

F* your phone...

4. MikeAlletto

MikeAlletto Cinematographer

What do you expect from a 3 minute "teaser" of a much longer video?

5. Glenn Overholt

Glenn Overholt Producer

I am sure that they had 'a slow news day' and this happened to pop up. I mean - who gives a flying f**k!

Glenn

6. Joe6pack99

Joe6pack99 Second Unit

ya they made a big deal out of this. Hell you would think with her money they could afford a real camera.

7. Steve_Tk

Steve_Tk Cinematographer

I heard about this on the radio and they were saying the things she was doing was so slutty. So I got a link from an email, watched it. Didn't see anything there that was not normal. Pretty boring.

8. Joseph DeMartino

Joseph DeMartino Lead Actor

Joseph DeMartino
    Paris Hilton is one of the most relentlessly self-promoting creatures on the planet. If she didn't spend half her useless life trying to get her name and picture in the press, nobody would know who she was or care about her video. It would be one of hundreds posted on file sharing systems by bitter ex-lovers. (BTW, why does anyone ever think that making a tape like this is a good idea. There is basically no upside and almost unlimited downside.)

I also find the timing curious. The tape was supposedly shot 3 or 4 years ago, but it has only now been "stolen" and released - a convenient one week before Paris's "reality" show debuts on TV. Coincidence? I don't think so.

I will admit that I have also seen that 2 or 3 minute "trailer" that has been floating around. All I can say is that if I'd known what the Hilton Rewards Program really involved I would have signed up when I still travelled a lot on business. [​IMG]

Regards,

Joe

9. Jared Neumann

Jared Neumann Stunt Coordinator

Come on guys a good quick cheap thrill at work

Wish they had the lights on though

10. Doug Miller

Doug Miller Supporting Actor

Doug Miller
    >>Haha you complain how there's so much hoopla about the tape, yet you make a thread about it *and* tell people where they can find it.

for shame!!!!!

Heh, what can I say? Spreading the disease. [​IMG] The video still sucks though.

Doug

11. John Spencer

John Spencer Supporting Actor

Yes, that video definitely shows that Paris Hilton sucks.

12. brentl

brentl Cinematographer

"I also find the timing curious. "

Are you saying it's kind of like the Tommy Lee/Pam Anderson thing ?

Brent

13. Don Black

Don Black Screenwriter

People who crave attention get attention. Big surprise. Perhaps this will teach them not to court the media so much. And turn on a lamp once in a while... [​IMG]

14. DonnyD

DonnyD Screenwriter

Why is it that everyone runs to the knothole to see some "famous" person or celebrity have sex..... especially when most of us probably do it a lot better than was shown on that poorly filmed vid.......???

I do admit to also wishing the lights had been on... wonder which one is ashamed of what the lights would show?

15. ThomasC

ThomasC Lead Actor

Will Forte of Saturday Night Live announced on Weekend Update last night that he has a sex tape for sale in front of the sidewalk of each Best Buy for $79.95. The sampler was pretty good.

16. Dome Vongvises

Dome Vongvises Lead Actor

The great thing about films, video games, and adult films is that there truly is a contingent of critics out there who subjectively and objectively evaluate things.

Even in adult film, people rate the performers on attitude, looks, and enthusiasm.

Based on what people are saying here, and what I've seen as well [​IMG], her performance gets a big [​IMG]

Odd, considering the kind of attention she wants from the camera. Of course, we can throw other criticism about cinematography, editing, and sound design into the mix to why that happens.

Okay, I'm wasting time here when I should be studying. So in short, Paris Hilton is good to look at, just not one I'd engage in conversation with.

17. Aurel Savin

Aurel Savin Supporting Actor

18. Steve_Tk

Steve_Tk Cinematographer

Who edited this thing?

19. Jason Pancake

Jason Pancake Stunt Coordinator

20. Christ Reynolds

Christ Reynolds Producer

CJ