What's new

hi people i have a projector movie reel with one the original copy of tex avorys magical maestro,194 (1 Viewer)

skittles7

Auditioning
Real Name
mitchell
hi people i have a original copy of the animated cartoon magical maestro on projector movie reel,does any one know the value of this item,also where you could sell this item to get best price, as i have had loads prices chucked at me,and some are pretty good so was wondering its worth,this cartoon was huge part of animated history.but im not sure on the price of it,i dont wish to be tricked by a trader,if you get me.please help.:confused:

DeWilson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Denny
skittles7 said:
hi people i have a original copy of the animated cartoon magical maestro on projector movie reel,does any one know the value of this item,also where you could sell this item to get best price, as i have had loads prices chucked at me,and some are pretty good so was wondering its worth,this cartoon was huge part of animated history.but im not sure on the price of it,i dont wish to be tricked by a trader,if you get me.please help.:confused:
I don't think you'll find that infomation here - this is a forum for DVD, not films on 16mm,which what you have. However the value will be based on condition of the film itself - if color has faded or not, any splces or edited, and if it's an actual technicolor print and not just a printed on standard color stock. You might want to shoot an email over to Jerry Beck at CartoonBrew.com he might be able to point you in the right direction of the information you are looking for. Also, in my experiance, most film collectors are honest people and not out to "trick" people.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks