What's new

Hi I'm a new user - Custom A/V Business Owner (1 Viewer)

Anthony Lobo

Agent
Hi everyone.
I'm a new user.
I'm also the owner of a custom audio/video business.
We're dealers for ADA, Integra, M&K, Audioquest, Theo Kalomirakis, Owens-Corning, Acoustic Science Corporation, Runco, Stewart Filmscreen, and Vantage.
Please note, I don't sell to the public so I will not quote you pricing on any of the products I sell.
I'm more interested in helping you with your home theatre, multi-room audio/video needs so you can maximize your audio/video pleasure.
Anthony

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

RAF

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Welcome to the forum, Anthony. We welcome your contributions.
And, by the way,
M&K:
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

Stewart:
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

But, of course, I'm a bit biased.
laugh.gif

------------------
RAF
[Demented Video Dude since 1997]
[Computer Maven since 1956]
["PITA" since 1942]
Link Removed

Gregg Hart

Stunt Coordinator
Anthony,
I was wondering how you represent Theo Kalomirakis? Does that mean that if one had enough money they could hire him for their design going through your store? Or does he actually sell products as well?
I have seen and heard a few of his theatres and they are beautiful.
------------------
Link Removed

Anthony Lobo

Agent
Hi Gregg,
As a dealer for Theo Kalomirakis we are allowed to sell 3 of Theo's custom designed theatres: The Apollo, The Royale, and The Savoy. The last one can be seen at Disney's Epcot Centre in Florida.
These theatres are expensive but worth it since they're using extensive room treatment from Owens-Corning not to mention Mr. Kalomirakis amazing design work.
Anthony

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks