What's new

Here he comes again! (1 Viewer)

Joe Casey

Stunt Coordinator
Looks like Peter Gabriel is coming back for a second US tour starting this June. Seems he's scaled down the show and will be playing in smaller venues. From his website:

1st March 2003 - Peter to return to U.S.A
News seems to be filtering out that Peter is to return with a new tour of the U.S.A in June this year, so I'm going to throw a little more light on the plans. The tour will be taking a different form to last years 'Growing UP Live'. Those who saw that show will understand why it was simply not possible to take it everywhere we wanted to - it required a huge amount of headroom to suspend something like 30 tons of equipment from the ceiling. The new tour will fit in more venues so, finally it looks like all those in Atlanta who have petitioned for a performance will be rewarded.

The dates will be appearing in our Tours section next week with a similar pre-sale option to we offered on the last U.S.A dates.

The current list is unconfirmed, I'd view them as little more than rumour until we get them confirmed and they begin to appear in the Tours section. They are definatley not available for sale anywhere yet, so relax and check back with us next week.

8-Jun Los Angeles (Irvine) Verizon Amphitheatre
21-Jun Philadelphia Tweeter Center
29-Jun Detroit DTE Music Pavilion
2-Jul Indianapolis Verizon Amphitheatre
14-Jun West Palm Beach Coral Sky Amphitheatre
18-Jun Boston Tweeter Center
11-Jun Dallas Smirnoff
1-Jul Columbus Germain Amphitheatre
16-Jun Atlanta Chastain Park
22-Jun Washington D.C. Nissan Pavilion
7-Jun San Francisco Shoreline Amphitheatre
12-Jun Houston Woodlands
28-Jun Chicago Tweeter Center
20-Jun Holmdel PNC Bank Arts Pavilion
24-Jun Wantagh Jones Beach
26-Jun Milwaukee Marcus Amp./Summerfest

Justin Lane

Senior HTF Member
Joe I am guessing you will be seeing him at the Tweeter center in Camden. I will be looking to nab some tickets for that show as well. Can't wait....

J

Joe Casey

Stunt Coordinator
Actually, I'm 10 minutes away from the PNC Bank Arts Center. Guess I'll have to see him at both venues :D .

ChuckDeLa

Senior HTF Member
Sigh... no Portland show. Not even a Boise or Seattle show. I'd love to see PG, but it's not worth travelling to San Francisco for.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks