What's new

Helter Skelter May 16 (1 Viewer)

Jim Dalton

Stunt Coordinator
Damn! I missed it. We watched the original version on Lifetime (I think) the other night and it is still as disturbing today as it was then.

As for Darden and Clark, I'm glad I don't see them on TV anymore. It sickened me to see these bozo's (no offense to clowns) being referred to as "legal experts" when they absolutely blew the OJ case!

I must admit I do enjoy watching whenever they televise Manson going before the parole board. Mainly because I know that sick-o will never get out on the streets again.

Kevin M

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Ray
I don't believe Manson wants to get out again...as far as he is concerned, he's "home".

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott
Urgh... I hated, hated, hated it. Nothing about this version worked.

Jeremy Davies can't carry Steve Railsback's jock when it comes to playing Manson.

Was there a worse choice than than Bruno Kirby to play Bugliosi? George DiCenzo was the man while Bruno came off like an over worked accountant.

While I appreciated the idea of showing more of what happened before the murders, the execution was lame. The Beach Boys connection was a minor side note of the Manson story but consumes way too much screen time here, probably just because of the celebrity angle.

I'm no fan of Roman Polanski, but I didn't need to see him as character here.

Of the three girls, only Susan Atkins gets any real screen time and the girl who plays her doesn't hold a candle to the original actress.

That's three hours of my life I want back, with interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks