What's new

Help me remember the name of a children's movie (1 Viewer)

Kevin C Brown

Senior HTF Member
I thought it was Brothers, or something, but that doesn't show up on Netflix. It's a movie about 2 lion cub (?) brothers or something. I just remember that it got pretty good reviews.

rin

Stunt Coordinator
I think it's called "Two Brothers" and it's about tiger cubs. My kid loved it.

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Mmm. Twelve minutes before the proper (?) answer. We used to have an average of 5 minutes, but it's still not too bad.

:)

Cees

Steve Armbrust

Second Unit
A few weeks ago, Circuit City (I think) had this on sale for really cheap, so I bought it for my wife, who loves animal movies and who doesn't like all the anxiety and tension brought on by some of the action/adventure movies I often watch. However, apparently tiger cubs being put in jeapardy is much more anxiety provoking than people getting blown up, so we haven't made it through this yet. The beginning seemed good, though. :)

Peter M Fitzgerald

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Peter Fitzgerald
If you haven't already seen it, another recent, excellent movie in this vein is DUMA (2005), from director Carroll (THE BLACK STALLION, NEVER CRY WOLF, FLY AWAY HOME) Ballard.

Kevin C Brown

Senior HTF Member
Two Brothers, awesome. (Why didn't Netflix or even IMDB easily pick this up when I tried to search for "brothers"? Hmmm... Oops: 2nd page of Netflix results!)

Peter, I had put Duma on my Netflix list a few days ago, which is what caused me to try and remember what the name of this movie was called! :) Fly Away Home is also on there too.

Another good one I saw a while back was Paulie.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks