What's new

Have a chance to pick up a Mirage BPS-400 for $568 plus tax.Should I go for it? (1 Viewer)

Patrick Wilmes

Stunt Coordinator
It's a demo model but that doesn't bother me.I also have to drive considerably to get it.I need a new sub bad and I need something that's going to fill a large room in my basement with lots of bass.

This sounded like a good deal to me but my wife thinks I'm crazy.I've read good things about this sub and wanted some opinions on whether I should go for it or not.Thanks.

MikeH1

Screenwriter
Real Name
Billy
This is a big sub. And you need a big room. Do you have one?

mark rush

Stunt Coordinator
If they give you a full warranty on it, look it over real good for damage, then demo it, if it passes then buy it! that would be a smoking deal! [but if your room is real big, and you like lots and lots of bass, you might need two subs} and retail is 1300.00 for the mirage bps-400

Jon Best

Grip
I"d do it, Widescreen Review still uses them in a few of their setups, for LFE mainly I think, But I would jump on one at that price. They supposedly excel at both music/HT.

Andy Bell

Stunt Coordinator
Patrick,

I have a friend that I helped with purchasing his HT gear. We got him a BPS-400 which is set up in his basement. IMHO I consider this an awesome sub! As stated it is very large.
Good Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks