What's new

Harman Kardon AVR-430 possible AVR-630 question (1 Viewer)

Ivan P

Stunt Coordinator
I was looking at the manual, but couldn't found that is the max. frequency/bandwidth component input past.
I am only asking because I want to be sure is passing the HDTV signal before to buy bunch of expensive component cable and find out after that is not working.

Thanks

Ivan P

Stunt Coordinator
Ok is that means I can safely pass w/o HDTV signal?
I just want to be sure.

Thanks again

Ivan

EricRWem

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adrik
Here's something, I wonder: I noticed while using Dolby headphones modes and listening to CD's via the Zenith DVB318 connected via a coax cable that, when one track would finish and the next would start, about the first two seconds of that track would be lost. I could then press back to restart the track and it would be fine.

This is most annoying, though, becuase it happens almost every time, if I listen to a CD straight through, from track to track.

Thus far, it doesn't seem to happen when just playing over speakers.

What do you all make of this? Is it the Zenith? The receiver? The Dolby headphone modes doing something funky?

I just got this unit two days ago. I do indeed love it, so I'm just hoping everything works out.

EricRWem

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adrik
Here's something, I wonder: I noticed while using Dolby headphones modes and listening to CD's via the Zenith DVB318 connected via a coax cable that, when one track would finish and the next would start, about the first two seconds of that track would be lost. I could then press back to restart the track and it would be fine.

This is most annoying, though, becuase it happens almost every time, if I listen to a CD straight through, from track to track.

Thus far, it doesn't seem to happen when just playing over speakers.

What do you all make of this? Is it the Zenith? The receiver? The Dolby headphone modes doing something funky?

I just got this unit two days ago. I do indeed love it, so I'm just hoping everything works out.

Ivan P

Stunt Coordinator
Well I have seen this problem, if time btw the track is more then 2sec AVR will start unlock and start looking for signal again, so check with other CD and see if u have the same problem

Ivan

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks