What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

Happy Belated Toilet Day!! (1 Viewer)

Nathan*W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Nathan
This weekend, I harnessed the true power of internet commerce when I purchased a toilet online. (Toto Drake, elongated bowl) Should be delivered tomorrow.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Nathan, did you, by any chance, buy yours from Homeclick? They had the best prices and I too, bought my wonderful commode via the internet... Came in three boxes and it was quick too since Homeclick is in NJ... BTW, you'll love the Drake, it's so much better than the cheap AS that it replaced.

Jay

LewB

Screenwriter
Any poets out there? I think this occasion calls for an ode to the commode :)

Brian Johnson

Supporting Actor
Woah. I better put on my tinfoil hat.

Today I bought a new toilet seat.
Do you think their satellite has been sending out mind-altering subliminal messages?
I bought the house in May.....but for some reason today I felt I NEEDED to replace it.?
We better look further into this.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Brian...did you buy the Soft-Close kind? the ones that you can't possibly slam? When I was shopping I heard about these newly fandangled soft-close seats were available for a pretty penny. In fact, I was at a hotel out west when the room we stayed in had one and my friends and I were all huddled in the bathroom playing with it. It was sooo fun.
htf_images_smilies_rock.gif

Jay

Nathan*W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Nathan
No, I used Froogle and found a place out of Kentucky (VidaVici.com) that was $8 less than Homeclick, also with free shipping.

Jeff_CusBlues

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jeff
We have a Toto Lloyd (toilet not urinal) in our main floor bathroom. The G-Flush seems to take care of business pretty well. We also put a soft close seat on it. The bottom part of the seat doesn't stay up very well. You have to hold it up for a couple seconds before the mechanism lets it stay up. It's kind of a pain, especially for a guy who really has to go. It's not that bad though. I put up with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twinkletoes
Recent bookmarks