HALO NEW MAPS - wanna meet online?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Carlo Medina, Jul 5, 2005.

1. Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina Executive Producer

Nothing formal yet, like the last arranged match. I'm crazy busy for the next 7 days, but I'll have time off-n-on in the evenings (Pac Time) to play at nights. I'm getting the full retail expansion pack, so I'll have all 9 new maps. For $20 I figure it's worth it given how much I play.

Who is up for meeting online? Just look for me online: Bruin96 is my tag, and we can do arranged matches. Keep in mind, I suck at objective games and much rather prefer straight killin' [​IMG] so I lean towards Team Slayer and Slayer games. I can't wrap my skull around that strategy stuffs! [​IMG]

Hope to see some clanmembers online in the next few days. I'll try to get a true Arranged Match some time in mid to late July.

Cheers!

2. Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina Executive Producer

Just to revive my own thread, I'm still a bit busy to organize an official HTF Halo 2 day (my weekends are packed until early/mid August) but I am online on weeknights, after 6PM PST, and am looking for those who may want to meet and play on the new (not-yet-free) maps.

Mostly Team Slayer games (as I suck at objective games). Team Preview seems to be 2 or 3 to 1 in favor of objective...grrrr [​IMG]