What's new

Hallmark Christmas Ornaments! (1 Viewer)

Steve Tannehill

R.I.P - 4.28.2015
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Steve Tannehill
Okay, who collects these things? I just got back from the Fall ornament debut and spent more money on ornaments than I did on DVD's last week! :D
I tell ya...it's like going wild in a toy store. My old toys may be long gone, but my Christmas tree will now have a Tonka truck, Hot Wheels ring-of-fire, Buzz, Woody, Darth, Luke, Obi-Wan, Fett...we're gonna need a bigger tree!

Any other collectors out there?
- Steve

Jeff_P

Stunt Coordinator
I usually buy Star Wars and Superman. While I am picking up my batch I pick up a Disney one for my wife.

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
I've got the first Star Trek ship, though, technically, I don't think it's a series. It's still one of my favorites.

I heard that it sells for quite a wad at conventions.

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
technically, I don't think it's a series.
I don't think they are either. I was just trying to refer to the ship ornaments only. I don't have any of the character ornaments.
Last year my wife thought it would be nice if we put the ST ships on the banister. At first I was a little upset because I felt she just did not want them on the tree. While I still think that was part of the reason she also pointed out that they would have their own space where they would be easily seen. So she bought some garland with white lights. I wrapped it around the banister (4' section at end of steps) and plugged in the ships. They really looked good. Wife had a great idea (even if for the wrong reason).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sitcomguy
Recent bookmarks