What's new

Get your own Harry Potter vibrating Nimbus 2000 broom. (1 Viewer)

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
Read the first review of it, HYSTERICAL!

This toy was #1 on my daughter's Christmas list. So what the heck, although it has no educational value I figured it would be good for imaginative play. It wasn't until after she opened her gift and started playing with it that I realized that the toy may offer a more than sensational experience. The broomstick has cute sound effects and ***VIBRATES*** when they put it between their legs to fly. Come on---what were the creators of this toy thinking? She'll keep playing with the Nimbus 2000, but with the batteries removed.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Are these people serious? :laugh:
"Even my daughter's friends enjoy playing with this fun toy. I was surprised at how long they can just sit in her room and play with this magic broomstick!"
"My only problem I see with the toy is ... his sister fights him over it, so now I need to buy her one."
"I kind of wondered if she was too old for it, but she seems to LOVE it. Her friends love it too! They play for hours in her bedroom with this great toy. They really seem to like the special effects it offers (the sound effects and vibrating). My oldest daughter (17) really likes it too! I reccomend this for all children."
Plus, those who gave it lots of stars for its "educational" qualities. wink, wink....nudge, nudge..... :laugh:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Hee hee hee...it bears repeating. :D
Parents can be so naive :wink:

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
I just knew what it was gonna lead to without even reading the body of this thread lol
the sick, sick mind of a 16 year old guy ;)

Brian Ford

Stunt Coordinator
I remember awhile back, when Harry Potter was just released, one of my friends told me how a Witch's broom actually was a symbol for riding, well, a certain part of the male body, of Satan.

I could care less if that is true or not, but it makes this all the more funny.

Chris Smith

Stunt Coordinator
Seems as though Amazon has edited a bunch of the reviews out. That sucks, they were "very informative," I thought. Oh well :)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Hee hee hee, I hadn't seen this one before: :laugh:
"I think the Nimbus 2000 is perfect for any age; Harry Potter fan or not! I'm 32 and enjoy riding the broom as much as my 12 yr old and 7 year old. The vibrations, along with the swooshing sounds make for a very magical journey! It is a very durable toy, as well. My only complaint is, I wish the batteries didn't run out quite so quickly!"
Some of these have GOT to be joke reviews. :D

Mark Lee

Second Unit
At least everyone who reviewed this....thing....wasn't totally oblivious. Witness this review (by a properly cynical NY'er), entitled "More than just a broomstick":
Well, I had my doubts of buying my daughter such a toy, but she seemed to like this movie a lot so..I got it. I wasn't too keen on letting her play with it when the batteries were in so I took them out. I mean come on it VIBRATES ...

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
tis is just a riot . how long before this thing is off the market.

Vickie_M

Senior HTF Member
Geez, Americans are still so Victorian when it comes to sex. "sick"? "dirty"? "offensive"?? "disgusting"??? WTF?

This whole thing is really funny, but some of the comments are pretty disturbing.

(I hope the kids whose parents took out the batteries find the battery stash, and fie on those parents.)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks