What's new

Get your Game Face (TM) On...Tiger Woods 2004 (1 Viewer)

Damien

Supporting Actor
Trying to trade my played once Tiger Woods 2004 GameCube game for your Tiger Woods 2004 Playstation 2 game. My girlfriend and I are long time Tiger Woods PS2 fans and we just can't get use to the GameCube controller for this game. I hate it because the graphics are better on the GameCube version. E-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested.
I'm having a similar problem. I had Tiger 2003 for the GC, but bought the ps2 version soley b/c of online play. The game looks worse than last year's on gc, and I having trouble adjusting to the ps2's analog stick. The GC controller is very usable for this game btw if you use z for the power, d-pad for the aim, and left analog to swing.

Noah Gottula

Stunt Coordinator
I agree with those who said they dislike the music, rap music and golf do not go together.

And whats with this years announcers talking even more trash? This isn't in the spirit of golf either. I mean that one guy constantly talks trash to the other announcer, not sure whats up with that.

However I still rate it as the best golf game i've played, tons of fun.

Paul_Medenwaldt

Supporting Actor
so get this....

I got TW2003 last christmas and it took me 9 months to get through beating the tiger challenge and getting all my attributes up to 100%.

I have had TW2004 for 2 weeks and last night I have all my attributes up to 100% and I beat the world tour, by beating Tiger on the 18th hole of his challenge.

I didn't even play the game every day

Either the game is too easy or i'm just that good :)

Paul

Dave_Olds

Stunt Coordinator
my guess is you might have gotten that good...

Actually it took me less than a month to finish TW2003, that was a damn fun game and the ONLY game I have ever attempted to really finish all challenges (somehow, that game managed to make me want to do that).....I am tempted to go after TW2004, but resisting....

RudyN

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Rudy Nunez
I just picked up this game yesterday for the Xbox and I'm having a blast. I'm still trying to perfect my game face though, doesn't quite look like me yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks