What's new

Full Throttle - Unrated Art & Specs (1 Viewer)

TomWoodward

Second Unit
Evenin!

We've managed to get hold of the official artwork and specs for the Charlies Angels: Full Throttle Unrated edition. It will be available from the 21st October for around $27.94. We're not too sure how much footage will be added to the film yet but I'll let you know as soon as I know anything. Anyways, here are the full specs and artwork, details for the PG-13 version should follow shortly I imagine:

2.40:1 Anamorphic Widescreen Transfer
English Dolby Digital 5.1 Track
French Dolby Digital 5.1 Track
Audio Commentary with Writers
Telestrator Commentary with Director McG
Angel-Vision Trivia Track
Turning Angels into Pussycat Dolls
Rolling with the Punches
XXX-Treme Angels
Full Throttle Jukebox
Full Throttle: The Cars of Charlie's Angels
Dream Duds: Costuming an Angel
Angels Makeover: Hansen Dam
Designing Angels: The Look of Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle
There's No Such Thing as a Short Shot Feature
Feel Good Time Music Video
Cameo-Graphy
DVD-ROM Features
English, French, Korean Subtitles

Craig W

Second Unit
That should have been the whole movie right there. Just those sweet asses. Wait that was the movie ;)

TomWoodward

Second Unit
I've got a few more details regarding the discs now. Most interesting though is the unrated footage. Apparently the runtime is only a minute longer for the unrated version - hardly seems bothering with! The unrated version will carry three extra features though, that won't be included on the PG-13 release. Exclusive to the unrated edition are the following:

Turning Angels into Pussycat Dolls
Rolling with the Punches
XXX-Treme Angels

TomWoodward

Second Unit
I've now got the artwork for the PG-13 edition. I prefer this to the Unrated art...the Unrated one is far too grey for my liking. A bit too depressing!

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
I like the artwork on the unrated edition but I would have made two changes. I'd have kept the white background of the original movie poster and I would have found a much better place to put that "Unrated More Action" caption. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks