What's new

FT: Projector for A/V reciever (1 Viewer)

Scott Falkler

Second Unit
I am looking for a decent A/V reciever to trade for this projector:

Sharp Notevision 3

Description
MSRP (USD) : $ 9,495
Brightness (Lumens) : 600 ANSI
Contrast - 200:1
Remote w/ Laser Pointer
Weight: 14.6 lbs.
Size (inches) (HxWxD) : 5.4 x 10.3 x 13.0
Throw Dist (feet) : 4.6 - 57.4
Image Size (inches) : 40.0 - 300.0
Focus: Power
Zoom: Power
Composite Video in
VGA in
Lamp: Type: 120W UHP
Life: 2000 hours
Display Type: 1.3" PolySi LCD (3)
Native: 1024x768 Pixels
Aspect Ratio: 4:3 (XGA)

(Admin note - auction link deleted and replaced with description of item being offer for trade. Please, no more links to active auctions. Thanks.)

The reciever must be DD/DTS with 6 channel inputs/outputs.
DPLII is not necessary, but would be nice.
If it a nice enough unit, a straight across trade would be accepted, even if the price range does not match.
In other words, I do not expect a $1200 used reciever for trade.
Something along the lines of a Yamaha RX-V995/2095/V1, or a comparable H/K, Onkyo, etc...
*No Pioneer/Sony/Kenwood and the like.*
Any additional items may help a straight across trade as well (cables, etc)
Email me at [email protected] with offers

Kevin_Kr

Supporting Actor
Scott
I carry yamaha, pioneer, and denon. What model would be fair. Honest opinion of the image this puts out? I am guessing composite only from a dvd player/satellite. How many hours on the bulb? How old, etc, etc.

Scott Falkler

Second Unit
Hi Kevin,
It's an older projector, but it's been taken care of nicely with regular filter cleanings, etc. It has composite, S-Video, and VGA inputs. It's on it's third bulb,and there are less than 100 hours on it out of 2000.
I am pretty surprised at the picture it puts out, even with the honestly low specs of light output and contrast ratio.
I am moving and won't have room for a PJ there, so I figured there was someone out there that has a reciever to trade that wanted to try out a FP system, you know what I mean?
I was hoping to find a used RX-V2095 as I have one and really like it, but a newer model with the same specs would work as well. I'm not too current on recievers since I am so happy with mine, so maybe you have some suggestions as far as Yamaha or Denon units go that I would be pleased with?
Thanks!

Kevin_Kr

Supporting Actor
Scott
I see that receivers goes for $500.00 on some we b sites now. in regards to Yamaha receivers specing like that the rxv530 has a lot of the similar specs just not as much power, take a look at their site and give me an idea whta yor looking for, knowing were both trying to get the best deal.

Scott Falkler

Second Unit
I'll be honest and say that I really don't like the looks of the newer line of Yamaha stuff. I have all stuff that matches the 995/2095, etc.
Maybe a Denon model would be nice to try. Do you have a Denon around that range with DD/DTS/DPLII, etc.
I really don't need alot of power, 60-80wpc would be fine.
Let me know if you have any ideas.
Thanks!
Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks