What's new

FT: DVDs and some harware (1 Viewer)

Jon_H

Stunt Coordinator
I have the following for trade: (I am very interested in CRITERIONS)

DVD's: (all MINT condition)
[*]Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon - (Region 3) [*]Hamlet - w/Ethan Hawke 2000 [*]Maximum Overdrive - Stephen King: Emilio Estevez (Sealed) [*]The Last Starfighter:CE[*]Just Cause - Sean Connery, Laurence Fishburne [/list] Hardware:
[*]DirecTV Dual LNB Round Dish[*]Laptop Case/Bag Email me for pictures[*]Credit Card size laminator w/100+ laminates[/list] CD's:
[*]Higher Learning Soundtrack[*]Madonna - Ray of light [*]Peter Gabriel - Passion[*]Sarah McLachlin - Surfacing[*]Kid Rock - Devil Without a cause[*]Ricky Martin - Maria (Remixes)[*]Shania Twain - Coma on over[*]Rockell - In a Dream (Single)[*]Journey - Greatest Hits[*]Vanilla Ice - Hard to Swallow[*]Live - Throwing Copper[*]NYC Underground Party vol 3[*]Tool - Lateralus[*]Bob Marley - Legend[*]The Flys - Holiday Man[*]311 -311[*]Club Mix 97 - 2 cd set[*]Say Anything Soundtrack[*]Shania Twain - Your still the one (single)[*]Usher - You make me wanna... (single)[*]Urbal Beats[*]Dido - No Angel[*]Prodegy - The fat of the land[*]Elton John - Princess Dianna Tribute[*]Static X - Wisconsin Death Trip[*]Kandi - Dont think Im not[*]Korn - Follow the leader[*]Jewel - Pieces of you[*]INOJ/LATHUN - love you down/freak it[*]faithless - insomnia (single)[*]City od angels Soundtrack[*]Jordan Knight - Give it to you[*]Lenny Kravitz - 5[*]Amber - sexual[*]Eminem - the marshal mathers LP[*]Chicago - 82-89 hits[*]Dracula 2000 Soundtrack[*]Reo Speedwagon[/list]The CD's are definetly in USED condition, if you are interested in some discs, please let me know and I will check the disc to make sure it doesnt skip, all inserts and jewel cases included. These are here so I can get rid of them so make me some offers.

Email me or post your offers here. Thanks for Looking!!
I'm on the Gold Traders List at dvdtalköí´ø0A
Jonathan Habers

Jon_H

Stunt Coordinator
i have JP3, I would like scary movie 2. Please email me
(NOSPAM)jonathan.habers(at)verizon.net(NOSPAM)

Mark Richter

Stunt Coordinator
Would like SuperGirl and Max O.D.

I have Highlander Dir Cut
Driven
Hollow Man

Email me at mrinfo @ameritech.net

Thanks

JayM

Stunt Coordinator
I have Hannibal, Three kings, Seven, and the musketeer. interested in any of these?

Jon_H

Stunt Coordinator
JayM, sorry not really. If you find anything else that you would be willing to part with please let me know.

Jon

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks