FS: Velodyne ULD-18II - Like New

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by JohnRice, Jan 22, 2006.

1. JohnRice

JohnRice Lead Actor

John
    I have a Velodyne ULD-18II subwoofer for sale. It is in mint condition and includes the 600 wpc amp/crossover. This is a BIG sub, being that it has an 18" driver and is quite musical. Pair it with a good set of speakers and it virtually disappears, in a good way. This sub was made before Velodyne sent their manufacturing overseas and is a pure American product. They aren't built like this one anymore.

I don't think shipping is practical, particularly since I don't have the box. So, anyone interested probably needs to be at least remotely in my area, which is Northern Colorado. I am willing to discuss any proposals about the cost of bringing it to you (within reason) or whatever works.

2. JimPeitersen

JimPeitersen Second Unit

Price?

3. JohnRice

JohnRice Lead Actor

John
    Oops.

New price was $2,500. I am asking $1,000. Once again, the sub is like new and has never been driven all that hard. I'll get some pictures up for anyone interested.

4. ThuanVu

ThuanVu Stunt Coordinator

This monster is awesome. I have one for 10 yrs now. Bought 2 SVS biggest non_power try to replace it last year but the SVS end up collecting dust in my closet!
    BTW: My HT room is 20x22 and cathedral ceiling from 9 - 16ft
    Great sub!
    Regards
    Thuan

5. JohnRice

JohnRice Lead Actor

John
    Thanks for the input Thuan. It is a very impressive and incredibly musical sub. It doesn't draw a lot of attention to itself like lesser subs do. It just shakes the house.

The reason I'm selling is a combination of too many subs and too little money. I just don't absolutely need it anymore, but could use the cash to pay some bills.