What's new

FS: Used PE 250W plate amp & Adire Audio Tempest (1 Viewer)

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
So, I'll be filling out my equipment (minus a projector...one last big hurdle) and the next thing to get upgraded is the DIY sub. I have it in what was originally supposed to be a temporary design...yeah.

The sub's usually not on when I'm watching TV/listening to music as the bass from my Studio 100s is a bit much at night. I've probably only turned it up to halfway 4 times EVER. It's been in use for about a year now, after having been in a box for 9 months.

I have pictures here, but can take more if needed. Sorry about the horrible quality of the second pic...too lazy to get in good position.

Both pieces are in perfect condition, and will be shipped in their original boxes/packaging.

I'm looking for $100 for the amp and $115 for the Tempest, plus shipping. Anyone that wants both can have it for $200 plus shipping. I have refs here, along with Heatware under EvilYoda and EvilleMario on eBay.

Email for questions...otherwise, please take these off of my hands. :)

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
Bump...anybody? I'd like to get these moved soon, and I haven't seen any Tempest/amp threads recently, so I don't know if these are too high.

Aaron Howell

Stunt Coordinator
I don't mean to junk up your thread, but where did you buy sonotube? I'm in shelby, and everyone keeps telling me to go to Lowe'd. :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks