What's new

fs: Sony vph 1031 w/60" draper clarion screen (1 Viewer)

Chris Rosene

Second Unit
If the tubes are good, this is a great deal.

You wouldn't want to use the composite input anyways, these truly shine with a doubler/HTPC.

Good luck on your sale.

Chris Yesh

Agent
The tubes are in great shape. I use to have a dvdo iscan line doubler, and the image looked very good. I recently hooked it up to a fraudja, via a different cable and it was pretty soft. Curious if anyone knows why? I did mess with some pots inside, but I somewhat know what i'm doing in there. As of for anything for trade. Just name what you have for trade, since I'm moving into a house.

Kevin_Kr

Supporting Actor
I don't think I am anymore but if you decide to part it out I would be intersted in the green gun if they are SD187's? YOu could more then likely sell all 3 guns for more then you are asking for everything. Let me know if you ever decide to do thst.

Chris Rosene

Second Unit
Chris, the market for these tubes seem to be between $150 and $225 each, with the blue tube being more valuable then the reds or greens. However, unless you are confident in the removal and installation of these tubes, its best left to somebody with that experience. The tubes get there "glow" from massive amounts of high voltage that stay in the capacitors long after the projector has been powered down.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks