What's new

FS: Paradigm CC-370 V2 + Sony SAWM40 (1 Viewer)

Alex_Santos

Second Unit
Well first off, I don't believe in buying used video equipment. Just a rule of mine. Second, because Im looking for a single disc more than a changer. Mostly, just because you keep hijacking my thread instead of PMing me. I don't think that's the way to do things. Then you went and posted in my other thread too. Sorry chief but no thanks.

JustinCox

Agent
Well first off, I don't believe in buying used video equipment. Just a rule of mine. Second, because Im looking for a single disc more than a changer. Mostly, just because you keep hijacking my thread instead of PMing me. I don't think that's the way to do things. Then you went and posted in my other thread too. Sorry chief but no thanks.

Sorry, mate. I've emailed you four times in the last ten days with cash offers for your center channel and received no response.

I'm sorry for hassling you or "hijacking your threads". I wasn't sure you were reading my posts. Speaking of which, I'll ask again: what condition is the center channel in?

J

Alex_Santos

Second Unit
Never received any of your emails. Are you the one who only used Paypal? If so, then your out of luck because I don't use Paypal at all. Only money order or personal checks. Why didn't you try PMimg me?

The condition is very good condition with only a few minor scratches.

By the way, I didn't mean disrespect with the hijacking comment. I just meant to say that I thought you could have done a better job of contacting me. No harm no foul.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks