What's new

FS: Panasonic RP82 & Ascend Acoustics Speakers! (1 Viewer)

Kevin L K

Second Unit
UPDATE: OK--LOWERED PRICES AND WILL INCLUDE SHIPPING--SHEESH :)

Hi Folks.

I have a number of things to sell because I am actually downgrading (ugh)--I just don't need the components I
have--they are "too much" for my needs and listening environement. That plus I have other priorities ( like my wife and daughter ;) ) and I hardly ever get to use my system as much as I would like so I am trying to recoup some cash.My change in circumstances is your good luck. Anyway here is what I have to sell--and I need to sell them fast :

Ascend Acoustics CBM-170--I have three of them--2 for the fronts and one for the center. I also have one HTM-200
that can either be used as a center or a surround back. The speakers are in imaculate condition and I have the boxes,invoices and booklets--plus the warranty is transferrable.

I will sell the entire set for $550 $450 including shipping w/insurance! That is a savings of $216 if you were to buy them new.I definitely prefer to sell them together but will break them up and sell them as follows:

1 CBM-170 speaker for $150 including shipping--Still available!

2 CBM-170 speakers for $250 including shipping SOLD!

1 HTM-200 for $75 including shipping SOLD!

Here is the link: http://www.ascendacoustics.com

I also have the infamous Panasonic RP-82 DVD/DVD Audio player for sale.

THE PLAYER HAS BEEN SOLD--THANKS.

I am selling this for $300 plus shipping. I just bought this 1 week ago from an avsforum member and is in perfect
condition--I have used it for maybe 3 hours.I have the original box, manual, cables, remote and will double box. Like I said--I just don't need a DVD player of this caliber--I don't even have an HDTV.

All prices are firm.I will accept PayPal( prefer an instant transfer )or a Money Order.
Please email me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks for looking :)

Kevin L K

Second Unit
Hi Scott,

Yes--they are black--that is the only color the speakers come in.Check out the link.

I have stands but I am not selling them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks