What's new

FS: Onkyo 595 (1 Viewer)

Thomas_Berg

Screenwriter
Real Name
Thomas
upgrading to either a Pioneer Elite '45TX or the new Rotel RSX-1055, so i need a little extra cash.
my Onkyo 595 was purchased from an authorized dealer about 13 months ago, and and i have taken PERFECT care of it since. seriously there isnt a scratch on it. i still have the original box and all the original packing materials (and the the manual i think). it has never been overdriven, strained, or forced to endure anything harmful and has seen moderate use since last August. this unit has never given me any problems.
the selling price is $260, and we'll split shipping. i'll take paypal or a money order/cashier's check. feel free to email me with questions or if you'd like pics. :emoji_thumbsup:
btw, i'm a Master Trader here at the HTF and have eBay references under 'skiierguy' if you need to check.

Brian Carter

Auditioning
Hey Thomas, I'm interested. I see that you are in Texas; I am as well. Could we possibly arrange a pick-up and save us both money on shipping? Just curious, let me know what you think. BTW I live in Dallas.

Since I'm new to the forum, you can check my e-bay account to view feedback. User name is kcud! (with the !)

I'm looking at a few other receivers right now, but I'll decide by the end of the weekend. Just let me know if pick-up might be possible.

Thanks,
BrianC

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks