What's new

FS: Nikon D80 DSLR kits w/ tons of extras! (1 Viewer)

Michael D. Bunting

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Nikon D80 DSLR Kit Package:

Includes:
  • Nikon D80 body w/ 18-135mm Nikon Lens ($1160 value)
  • (2) 4GB (SD) SanDisck SDHC storage/memory cards ($88 Value)
  • Tamrac Adventure 9 Photo/Computer Backpack ($125 value)
  • Nikon Lens Pen Cleaning System ($10 value)
  • Nikon Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth ($12 value)
  • Adobe Photoshop Lightroom (Win/Mac full retail edition) Software ($297 value) - Software is open box...
* Value prices determined by amazon.com currently selling prices.

D80 was purchased brand new by me of April of this year (07'). Nothing at all wrong with it and it is in excellent condition physically and operationally. I will include the original receipt from Circuit City should any warranty issues happen to come up down the road. I have the original Nikon retail box and all original documentation and cables, etc. I am only selling because I am in a tight-bind right now financially due to a recent job change that will be occuring down the line. Need to free as much funds as possible.

Please contact me with any questions: [email protected]

Asking: $1150 Shipped (CONUS)

Amazon.com price: ~$1700

I'm a MASTER TRADER here on the forum. Ebay feedback is 100% Positive under: mdbunting

Mike

Stephen Hopkins

HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
You might do better selling the items individually over at Nikon Cafe... you have to get 25 posts to see the For Sale section, but alot of stuff goes through there and there's always someone looking to upgrade bodies/lenses.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks