Stunt Coordinator
NHT SA-3 subwoofer amplifier:

250 watts @ 6 Ohms
Continuously variable low pass filter 35-150Hz
High pass filer - 65, 80, 100, 125, 150Hz
Adjustable phase - 0, 90, 180, 270 degrees

Here's a review:

http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volum...subwoofer.html

I am the second owner. The amp is in good shape cosmetically, but does have a few small scratches on the bottom of its faceplate. I do not have the original box, but will pack very well as well as double box. It's the perfect amplifier for integrating a passive sub into a system. List $750, Sell $300 + shipping from 14620.

Felix_F

Stunt Coordinator
NHT SA-3 subwoofer amplifier:

250 watts @ 6 Ohms
Continuously variable low pass filter 35-150Hz
High pass filer - 65, 80, 100, 125, 150Hz
Adjustable phase - 0, 90, 180, 270 degrees

Here's a review:

http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volum...subwoofer.html

I am the second owner. The amp is in good shape cosmetically, but does have a few small scratches on the bottom of its faceplate. I do not have the original box, but will pack very well as well as double box. It's the perfect amplifier for integrating a passive sub into a system. List $750, Sell $300 + shipping from 14620.

Felix_F

Stunt Coordinator
No one is willing to save me from having to sell the amp on ebay? I'd much rather make a deal with a forum member.

Felix_F

Stunt Coordinator
No one is willing to save me from having to sell the amp on ebay? I'd much rather make a deal with a forum member.

galsan

Auditioning
Real Name
JAVIER SAN JUAN
What's the reduced price for the SA 3? I may be interested.

galsan

Auditioning
Real Name
JAVIER SAN JUAN
Many thanks... This is my first try at the forum! Thus, my mistake! Thanks again.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
You're welcome.

I hope you stick around and kick the tires on the place for awhile. There's lots of interesting HT info to be found here.

galsan

Auditioning
Real Name
JAVIER SAN JUAN
Many thanks for your kind welcome. I will indeed stcik around! I'm looking for a pair of monoblock subwoofer amps to drive my NHT 3.3 subwoofers via bi amping the speakers. Any suggestions? NHT has discontinued the SA 3 and won't recommend any other brands. They can be used, or even new. Thanks very much in advance for any advice you might be able to give me.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks