What's new

FS: McIntosh stereo 200watt amplifier, Like New! (1 Viewer)

BeatCrazy

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Sam
Hi everyone,

I am offering for sale my gently used and much-loved McIntosh MC-202 stereo amp rated at 200watts X 2.

I have had this amp only 14 months, but need to sell it. You could not ask for a more well-taken-care of machine. This is a smooth, powerful amp that uses McIntosh's unique "Autoformers" to use all of the amp's power no matter what your speakers' ohm rating is, 2/4/8ohms. The good techinical stuff on this amp can be found at www.mcintoshlabs.com

This type of amp rarely comes along for sale. I'm avoiding the eBay hassle to hopefully find it a good home with a fellow member. This amp sells for $3200 brand new, I am letting it go quick for $1700 firm. The last one that came across on ebay went for much more.

I have many pictures, I'll be happy to email you more if you'd like to PM me with your email address.

Please realize this amp is very heavy when boxed, shipping weight will be 86lbs. I prefer payment to be money order or cashiers check. Please check my eBay feedback, user id= frayed.ends

This is a well taken-care-of, classic amp. I am the only owner. It was used in an adult home, smoke free. Of course, you'll get all the packing materials, and warranty card, boxed up like brand new.

PM me for any questions,
Sam

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks