What's new

FS: Integra 6.2 receiver (1 Viewer)

Glen_L

Stunt Coordinator
For sale: Integra 6.2 receiver, about 9 months old. It has served me very well, and was used for most of the 9 months as a pre/pro, so the amps haven't been pushed too hard on it. For technical details, check out Integra's website. I'm selling it because I've since switched to separates. The dealer I purchased it from assured me that the remainder of the three year warranty is transferable. Includes all original accessories and manuals, will ship in original box.
Should also mention that the unit is in as-new condition, no scratches, nicks, etc.
There is a Link Removed at Secrets of Home Theater & High Fidelity.
Also, the owner's manual is online in .pdf format.
Edit 4/14: New price--asking $500+shipping from 95624

Glen_L

Stunt Coordinator
I noticed the picture of the "business end" of the receiver on the website is really small. Here's a bigger picture of it so you can see exactly what i/o you're getting:
P1000319.jpg

A couple more requested pics:
P1000333.jpg

(remote control pic removed--there is a much clearer picture in the review).

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
Nice.....I wish I had the money now, but don't, and won't know how much I can spend til the summer...hopefully I'll be able to upgrade the receiver. Good luck on selling it tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks