What's new

FS: Harman/Kardon PA2000 Amplifier. (1 Viewer)

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
Like new, only used about 6 months. Original box and manuals. Useable as stereo 100W/Ch (bridged) or four channel (2x stereo) 50w/ch for multiroom applications. Great for 6+7 in 7.1 system. Asking $160 + shipping. The $160 does not include shipping costs. Shipping plus any insurance desired* is to be payed by the BUYER, not me.

*I have no idea why anyone would ever pay for insurance on shipping, from everything I've ever read it's virtually impossible to collect on, making it a racket at best, and a fraud at worst. Especially on something that cost $160 in the first place, why is it worth it to pay the shipping company for "insurance"? But if you insist and are willing to pay for it that's fine.

Angelo.M

Senior HTF Member
Shameless plug: this is a terrific amp. Would be great to power a set of main L/R speakers in a surround setup.

:emoji_thumbsup:

Alex Killin

Auditioning
Hello Philip,

I'm interested in purchasing. Do you accept paypal? I have a confirmed address with over 1200 unique transactions. I can also give you cash if you want to meet in person.

I'm out of town but I think I'm heading your way. I will be in Washington, D.C. late tonight and tomorrow I will be in Quantico, VA. From Quantico I will be heading down 95 S
back to NC. I would like to pick this up to save on shipping.

It's hard for me to get a internet connection while traveling so if you could please call me my # is 252 259-2913. Please leave a voice mail in any case that I'm unable to pick up and I'll return your phone call promptly.

Alex

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
Alex,

I tried to call, but I think it was too late. Still interested? Please PM or better yet send me an email!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks