What's new

FS Elemental Designs A5-350 black cone, factory custom finish (1 Viewer)

dubwoofer

Auditioning
Real Name
Dave
Elemental designs A5-350 15 inch 500W home theater subwoofer with beautiful custom factory cherry finish. I'm downsizing my setup so this monster must go. Detailed, epic bass down to 16Hz to satisfy even the most demanding home theater junkie. Condition is 100%. The finish is perfect: no dents, scratches, or marks of any kind. As far as I have found, this is the only cherry A5-350 with the new black cone to have been built before the company went under. Made in Iowa. $750 OBO Local pickup in Corvallis OR Please PM any questions so they land in my inbox. I don't check this thread regularly. SPECIFICATIONS Driver Size 15" Driver Quantity 1 Driver Excursion 23mm Total Driver Linear Displacement 3331.04cm³ Room Tuning 20Hz Frequency Response (+/-3dB) 18-100Hz Amplifier RMS Power 500W Cabinet Type Vented Shipping Weight 108 lbs Internal Size 4.70ft³ External Size 6.37ft³ Width 19.00" Height 25.00" Depth 24.75" Vent Size 2 x 4" Amplifier Voltage 115 Included Crossover Yes Crossover Frequencies 35-180Hz Phase Switch Yes Line Level Input Yes RCA Level Input Yes Level Control Yes

LBruce

Auditioning
Real Name
Larry Boquist
How long have you had the A5-350? Have you had any problems? Why are you selling? Do you have the grill cover? I live in Los Angeles area but make trips to the Washington on occasion. I already have a gloss black A5-350 so it would make a matching pair - or I may help my neighbor upgrade his system. Thanks for the information... LBruce

dubwoofer

Auditioning
Real Name
Dave
How long have you had the A5-350? I purchased it 2 years ago. Have you had any problems? No issues whatsoever. Why are you selling? It's too big and too powerful for our needs. Do you have the grill cover? Yes, but you will have to install sockets and pegs to mount it. I requested that they be left off the front of the enclosure Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks