What's new

FS: Denon AVR-4802r receiver + cable bonus (1 Viewer)

Chad B

Stunt Coordinator
Interesting story behind this puppy. I did some ISF calibration work for a home theater retail store, and lo and behold they got bought out after I did the work and before they could pay me. They were not able to write me a check because of complications with their bank account. They were willing to barter for the amount they owed, and I picked this receiver out of their warehouse. I was really looking for a TV (I already have a nice flagship receiver), but they didn't have any left that I wanted. :b
They are an authorized Denon retailer, and I have the invoice for this receiver purchase dated 7-22-2005, so the full factory warranty is in effect. It is an open box unit. Everything is there- accessories, remote, manual, and original box. I plugged it in and it powers on and all controls function as they should. There are no scratches or dents that I could see.
Price is $850 plus actual shipping, and if you give me the asking price I'll throw in your choice of a 6 foot Monster Cable DVI cable ($100 value) or a 2 meter Monster Cable Monstervideo 3 MV3CV component video cable ($90 value).

Thanks,
Chad B

Chad B

Stunt Coordinator
Price lowered to $825. Also willing to trade (some $ may need to be exchanged one way or another) for:
H/K 635 or better
Pioneer 54TX or better

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks