What's new

FS: Dayton Sub (1 Viewer)

Dave_Olds

Stunt Coordinator
Dayton 10" 100 Watt Subwoofer. Used for about 1 yr in a family room. Never really pushed, this was my third room with a HT system - movies were in the theater. Just used to add presence to TV/Sports....Very Good Condition. Paypal ok...

$100.00 plus shipping

Dave_Olds

Stunt Coordinator
If interested - Toss out an offer....I wont give it away, but will be reasonable - Split freight, free freight, lower price....toss something reasonable out there and score yourself a real nice HT sub...!!!

lorax @ tds dot net

Zachery-C

Grip
Hey, i am currently deciding upon whether to do DIY or get this dayton, but how would $90 shipped sound? (TO NC) It'll still be about a week or two before i decide, but it seems like you dont have any people interested yet. Do you have any pictures of it? If so, send it to [email protected] thanks - zack

Dave_Olds

Stunt Coordinator
I have several offers but nothing done yet....I have said I would do $90 shipped to your area in one of my counters - so yeah, that would work...

Thanks,
Dave

Edward_M

Agent
Hello Dave! I am interested on the Dayton sub but em in a pretty tight budget. Would you take $85 shipped? I am in zip code 91792. Can you tell me where you are located? You can email me at [email protected] if you are interested. If you are close to where I am perhaps I can even just pick it up. Thanks!

Dave
Is this still available?
I live in South Eastern Michigan. If it is still available, could I come buy for a demo, and if I like it, pick it up for say $80 since I am saving you on shipping? Let me know. Email [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks