What's new

FS: BRAND NEW Apple iPod Digital Audio Player with 20.0GB Hard Drive (1 Viewer)

ScottC

Supporting Actor
Still available.

Prefer to sell but will also consider applying it towards the acquisition of an A/V receiver for a secondary HT setup. Will only consider those from:

Pioneer Elite (most preferred, with iLink capability)
Sony ES
Denon

and it will depend heavily on what model. Will obsviously add cash to the swap if necessary.

Will also consider a decent home theater sub from:

NHT (Sub One/Two/i, but not from the SW series)
Velodyne (not interested in any of their entry level stuff though)

ScottC

Supporting Actor
Lowered price to $250 firm. Will keep up for a few more days and then pull if no interest.

Grab it while you can....

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Scott,

I have a Denon 3300 in which the coax input card is bad- the receiver still works fine, and does 6 channel input so surround with a dvd player with analog out is possible. Any chance you'd put $100 credit toward your ipod and I'd give you $150 cash?

-V

ScottC

Supporting Actor
Thanks very much for the offer, Vince, but I would kind of like to have that digital input capability on the receiver.

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
np- just figured for a receiver that sells for $300 used with digital input, you could get a deal at $100 without.

I'm interested in your ipod for cash, as long as the receipt is included (as mentioned above). Drop me an email and we'll finalize the details.

-V

ScottC

Supporting Actor
Sorry, Vince - I actually found a buyer at my office earlier this afternoon so unfortunately it is no longer available. I do appreciate the inquiries though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks