1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

FS: B&W Nautilus 804, HTM-1 Red Cherry Speakers - $3600 OBO

Discussion in 'Hardware Classifieds' started by Jonathann_K, Mar 14, 2005.

1. Jonathann_K

Jonathann_K Agent

Thanks for looking.

I am upgrading my speakers to the newest 802Ds, therefore selling my current setup at a significant discount. The 804s are around 1 year old, in 8/10 condition, one of the speakers has a scratch on the side of the cabinet, obviously not affecting the sounds. The HTM-1 is 2 months old, bought brand new out of the box. 10/10, pristine condition.

There is no need to describe these speakers. If you are looking, you already know the quality, sound, and the steep discount this reflects. Original retail $6000

I can send pictures to interested parties. I have babied my speakers in a non smoking, non children apartment. The price is somewhat negotiable. Would STRONGLY prefer pick up only. Located in Manhattan, NYC. Original boxes, accessories.

2. Jonathann_K

Jonathann_K Agent

Price lowered to 3500. May consider shipping also. This is for BOTH the 804 and the HTM-1.

3. Jonathann_K

Jonathann_K Agent

I have replied to all emails. Another few days before I try ebay or Audiogon! Thanks for looking.

4. Jon Teddlie

Jon Teddlie Stunt Coordinator

not sure if you noticed but this ad is from 2005

5. Jon Teddlie

Jon Teddlie Stunt Coordinator

they may still be available (im not the seller) just giving you a heads up ;)