What's new

FS: B&W Nautilus 804, HTM-1 Red Cherry Speakers - $3600 OBO (1 Viewer)

Jonathann_K

Agent
Thanks for looking.

I am upgrading my speakers to the newest 802Ds, therefore selling my current setup at a significant discount. The 804s are around 1 year old, in 8/10 condition, one of the speakers has a scratch on the side of the cabinet, obviously not affecting the sounds. The HTM-1 is 2 months old, bought brand new out of the box. 10/10, pristine condition.

There is no need to describe these speakers. If you are looking, you already know the quality, sound, and the steep discount this reflects. Original retail $6000

I can send pictures to interested parties. I have babied my speakers in a non smoking, non children apartment. The price is somewhat negotiable. Would STRONGLY prefer pick up only. Located in Manhattan, NYC. Original boxes, accessories.

Jon Teddlie

Stunt Coordinator
not sure if you noticed but this ad is from 2005

Originally Posted by Hal Roseman

I am interested. Please send details of usage, equipment used with speakers, serial numbers, history of ownership. Pics would be helpful. I will be traveling to NYC in one month.

Best regards,

Hal Roseman

Nashville, TN 37205

Home: 615.292.2212

Cell: 615.305.6090

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks